Thursday, February 01, 2007

Ten tiny marbles in my mind

These are the things I'm thinking about today:

1. Hayes and his school. Are we expecting too much from the boy? No, I think not. (Please see this post.)
2. Why is my wife so excited about the Colts? (Refer to the link in 1 and check out the avatar.)
3. You realize, of course, that growing up in Baltimore and watching the Lucky Charms evacuation in 1984 precludes me from visibly rooting for Dungy, Manning, Harrison & Co. on Sunday. Nonetheless, I'd like to see them win.
4. A new TV. (Here's the one I bought; I highly recommend it and, let me tell you, I researched the hell out of TVs over the past 2 months.)
5. Pitchers and catchers report in only two weeks!
6. Clinton vs. Obama; Obama vs. Clinton.
7. Looks like the Terrapins are going to miss the dance this year.
8. The food at El Morocco (Indianapolis at 86th and Ditch RD.) is fabulous. I'm looking forward to a repeat visit with a dear friend on Monday.
9. Revisiting item #3, seven points is a pretty big spread and a sure-fire recipe for disaster.
10. I hate snow. (So does someone else I know. I wonder why he couldn't put two cheeks into it?)

No comments: