Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Up for Air

Ahhh. Oxygen flowing through my lungs and the gills are on the shelf for the time being. (I'm sure they'll be back out soon.) So, what have I learned? Too much travel over the holiday is not a good thing for anyone involved; I really like taking photographs (preferably landscapes, more on that later); home is a good place to spend time; everyone should read 'A New Kind of Christian'; graduate school will be 1.) fun and 2.) not fun; I'm only slightly nerdy (take a look below.)
I am nerdier than 54% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So yea, I definatley got a 12 "Not Nerd". Definatley thought I was a little bit more nerdy. But then again I did not understand all the questions and I couldn't even really pick out the words that were mispelled! LMAO...

Erin