Thursday, July 29, 2004

The DNC

Well; it's safe to say that hunting season has begun. I don't know about you, but it was exciting for me; perhaps it's a new era in politics, perhaps it's not but it is quite different from 2000. Democrats strong on defense? How long ago must we look back to find this? (Certainly Dukakis driving the tank doesn't count -- poor imitation of Snoopy.) Stronger at home, more respected in the world. It's a nice tag line and one I'm excited about.

Stick a fork in it.
The National Convention
For the Dems is done.

Kerry/Edwards



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get a smile on my face when I imagine you realizing that a sequence of words has 5 or 7 syllables in it...

Richard Harrison
"Hey!" I thought. "In syllables,
five! Hip, hip, hooray!

Anonymous said...

I got so excited about the haiku that I forgot to sign it. What an amateur.

elaine